Friday, September 20, 2002

My last doctors visit here in Mexico

Hello FamI went to the doctors office the other day to find out that now my colon has aviral infection because everything was coming out green. I am learning allabout diseases of the digestive system through my own experience. However, Itold him how I am planning on going into medicine. He got really excited andtold me all about the medical schools here and then asked me if I want to helpwork at the university soccer games. SO today I am going to tape up anklesand put dislocated shoulders and put splints on people. Pray for injuries OK.School is going great. Classes are easy but to be honest if we didn�t havethis attendence policy I wouldn�t go all the time. One of my teachers who ishelping me with going to visits to the customs office and finding a way tobring computers to the community that we are helping made me give apresentation about our organization. He then took us to the school where hisdaughter works so that we could get a good list of things for the schools.The kids were 4 or 5 but they could understand English. They start them younghere. It is such a good idea.Well, It looks like I am going for another adventure this weekend toQueretaro.I have a question though, why dave and michelle are moving to Tulsa? How longare they going to be there? Are they selling their house?Have a good day familyScott

No comments: